1 lb. Underwood Sugar Snap Peas
1 T. Olive Oil
2 tsp. minced garlic (optional)
1 tsp. lemon zest
Sea or Pink Salt and Ground Pepper to taste
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the air fryer to 400° – if you don’t have an air fryer, you can roast in the oven.
- Pull strings from peas and place in bowl. Add the olive oil, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Add the sugar snap peas to the air fryer basket, and air fry at 400° F for about 7-8 minutes, pulling the basket out and shaking it halfway through. If you are roasting in the oven, take the cookie sheet out and shake back and forth at the halfway mark as well.
- Sprinkle Parmesan over the top and return to the air fryer or oven for just a little over a minute more.
- Don’t let them sit, serve immediately.