Christmas on the Farm
When: November 26 - December 24 (closing at 12pm on 12/24)
Hours: 9am - 5pm
$6.00/per person Weekdays
$12.00/per person Weekends
Children under 2 free. Seniors (65+), Military, Veterans, & Emergency First Responders receive a $2 admission discount every day (with valid ID).
Included with admission:
• Animal Center
• Holiday Photo Ops
• Tractor-Drawn Wagon Rides
• Animal Shows
• Holiday Store
• Combine & Harvester Slides
• Pick Your Own Fields (pickings an additional fee)
• New This Year - Reindeer!
• Visits with Santa 4 Weekends - 11/27 & 28 and 12/4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19 11am - 4pm
Santa visits are included with admission! Make sure to bring your camera.
• California Sleigh Rides with our Draft Horses
• The Holiday Train
• Bee & Cow Trains
• Gem Mining
• Electric Tractors
• Feeding & Petting Animals
• Holiday Arts & Crafts
→ No Dogs/Outside Animals on the Farm, in the Farm Market or in the Pick Your Own Fields.
Big Wave Dave's Christmas Trees
Open: November 26 - December 20
Hours: 9:30am - 7:30pm
Tree Info: Visit www.bigwavedaveschristmastrees.com or call (805) 218-0282 or (805) 701-1335
Fresh cut Noble, Grand, Fraser, Nordman and Douglas Fir Silver Tip Trees
Wreaths, garlands & all the fixings
All trees are beautifully displayed and stand in water. Delivery/flame retardant is available as well as Christmas Tree accessories including stands, wreaths, garlands, and mistletoe.